At LC3 Solutions, we believe our people are one of our most valuable assets. We seek professionals who are interested in partnering with us to provide the quality performance to our customers. We understand you have many options when selecting your next job. At LC3 Solutions, you aren’t just joining a company, you’re a part of a team of skilled and innovative professionals who value your contribution to the overall success.
We value our employees and strive to foster long-term relationships with them. In doing so, we offer a team-oriented and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation and employee benefits packages, and career development training that ensures our employees are well taken care of. We strive to continuously evaluate our benefits packages and adapt them to the market and needs of our employees. Our collaborative yet enterprising culture, empowers our team members to make the best decisions when it comes to themselves and their customers.
Job Locations US-VA-
Posted Date: Open Continuously
LC3 Solutions is hiring an Acquisition Specialist in VA. Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance.
The Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the formulation of acquisition strategies and plans; and the development, maintenance and tracking of Acquisition Program Baseline (APB) documents. formulation of acquisition strategies and plans; and the development, maintenance and tracking of Acquisition Program Baseline (APB) documents. preparation of Acquisition Requirements Package (ARP) and other contractual documentation in support.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 years of experience
Job Locations US-Washington, DC
Posted Date: Open Continuously
LC3 solutions is seeking a Administrative Assistant to support a contract in Washington, DC. Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Serves as Administrate Assistant Lead to the Director
- Ensures Leaderships calendars are synchronized to ensure leadership are aware of events and meetings.
- Ensures the purpose of the meeting, attendees, and information are present within the body of the meeting invite.
- Conducts a roll call to ensure all attendees are present (Subject to meeting location).
- Updates briefings, documents for meetings as you receive them and inform leadership of any changes.
- Ensures a printed daily calendar is delivered to the Director in the format specified.
- Ensures travel arrangements (Mode of travel, Flight, rental car, hotel, briefing slides, etc.) are confirmed by face-to-face meeting before generating final travel arrangements.
- Informs leadership when travel vouchers are ready for signatures.
- Builds travel packages (orders, maps, and agenda) for leadership
- Prepares and delivers travel packets 24hrs prior to travel and delivered to leadership for a face-to-face review.
- Serves as special events coordinator for special events.
- Ensures all personnel are informed who will be attending and that all awards are present.
- Reviews technical accuracy of all documents for compliance with AR 25-50.
- Prepares and updates office administrative policies and procedures as needed and informs the Directors when changes occur.
- Maintains a hard-copy and digital record of policies and procedures so that they can be easily accessed.
- Briefs Directors on all staff changes.
- Set-up a weekly or monthly meeting with the Directors to review staff changes as they occur.
- Receives, screens, and answers telephonic and personnel needing to speak
- Announces telephone calls and personnel prior to them speaking or meeting with the directors
- Ensures phone calls are covered when you are not present to receive them.
- Ensures leadership has a government vehicle for all local travel when requested.
- Ensures all mail is delivered to the appropriate section or person.
- Briefs calendar and upcoming travel/events.
Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s and 12 years of relevant experience – may substitute education and experience.
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-tempo environment
- Must have Defense Travel System (DTS) experience
Job Locations US-Dallas, TX
Posted Date: Open Continuously
LC3 solutions is seeking a Construction Project Manager for the Dyess AFB. This individual needs to have a strong background with projects ranging from $100k to $5million in total value. Projects involve working with commercial, government, educational and healthcare sectors.
- Oversee and Provide Direction for Multiple Projects Simultaneously
- Estimate Multi-Discipline Construction Projects using R.S. Means Database
- Prepare Procedures and Job Progress Reports
- Travel to Project Sites/Meetings
- Maintain a Strong Relationship with the Owners, Architects, and Subcontractors
- Provide Management for the Superintendents, Project Engineers, and Project Managers
Schedule Projects with Microsoft Project
- Minimum of a College Degree in Construction Management or Similar Studies
- 5+ Years of Proven Project Management Experience
- Proven Experience Working on Healthcare, Commercial, Government, Education Projects
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Must be able to Oversee Multiple Projects
- Must be able to Motivate, Supervise, and Lead a Team to a Final Goal
- Must be able to Travel as needed to Project Sites
- Must have Good Time Management Skills and Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of R.S. Means Extremely Important
- Strong Attention to Details
Job Locations US-Dallas, TX
Job ID-2020-0415Posted Date: Open Continuously
LC3 Solutions is seeking a Construction Project Estimator will analyze blueprints and specifications to accurately prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates. Construction Project Estimator shall be responsible for ensuring all necessary costs are included in bid. Responsibilities will include performing material take-offs from drawings, contacting subcontractors and suppliers for pricing, travel to jobsites to gather information on field conditions, and identification of all cost factors including but not limited to material, labor, equipment, etc.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares construction estimates by studying construction blueprints, technical specifications, and identifying project costs for each element of the proposed improvements.
- Evaluates all quotes and proposals to ensure compliance with scope of work.
- Provide written contract brief on special bid stipulations (including but not limited to specialty training, compliance requirements for Set-Aside projects, etc.)
- Prepares and maintains a directory of suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors; builds and maintains relationships with said suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Seeks and obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials and quantities; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiates price.
- Solicit and evaluate accuracy of subcontractor and supplier quotes.
- Calculates cost of self-performed work including materials, labor, management personnel, etc.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information as may pertain to bidding.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- With the use of bid tabulations, periodically reviews the efficacy and accuracy of estimating efforts.
- Attends pre-bid meetings and walk throughs, and at all other times when necessary, travels to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors.
- Monitor and track any changes to solicitations and Request for Proposals (RFPs) such as Amendments and/or Addenda and ensure estimate reflects all modifications.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team efforts by providing support to Project Manager as needed.
- Perform project hand-offs with team upon project award by participating in post award preconstruction meeting
- Provides an accounting for each scope of work to Project Manager. Assist Project Management staff by facilitating scheduling, material acquisitions, supplier relations and conflict resolution as necessary.
- Upon award, liaises with Project Manager regarding coordination of specialized project conditions.
- Re-figures cost estimates when necessary
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction
- Participate in post-award preconstruction meeting with Project Manager, Project Coordinator, and administration.
- Comply with and enforce all governmental laws, policies and regulations.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to by you.
- All other duties assigned by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in construction-related field a plus
- Minimum 5 years estimating experience in mid to large projects; preference given to those with federal contracting experience.
- Experience with estimating software such as RS Means; strong computer skills required.
- Strong understanding of construction concepts and practices.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints, and technical documents.
- Knowledge of the complex workings of plumbing, electrical, ventilation, heating, and air conditioning systems.
- Must have strong math skills and deductive reasoning, excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.